I-DEW Soothe contains Hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose 0.7% in a sterile buffered isotonic solution with neutral pH.
Hypersensitivity to active substance, Hypromellose or to any of the excipients listed below.
* Other Ingredients: Boric Acid, Borax, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Stabillised Oxychloro Complex, Purified Water.
I-DEW Soothe is uniquely formulated to have the following effect:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) as needed.
* Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
* Do not swallow solution.
* To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch bottle tip or any surface, and avoid direct contact with the eye.
* Close the bottle tightly immediately after use.
* Once opened, discard any unused solution after 1 month.
* Do not use after expiry date indicated on the carton & bottle.
* Do not use if the package is damaged.
* Store in a dry, dark & well-ventilated place at a temperature not exceeding 25° C.
* Preserve in tight containers.
* Allow 5 minutes between the administration of other eye drops.
CONTACT LENS FRIENDLY
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
EXPECTED GROUP OF PATIENTS FOR OCULAR LUBRICATING & COMFORT SOLUTION
Children above the age 5 years, adults & geriatric population, who are affected by dry eyes (such as soreness, burning, irritation or dryness) or dry eye syndrome.
Dry eye syndrome, also known as chronic dry eye, is characterised by a reduced ability to form tears or a reduction in the quality of those tears.
If you experience any problems with this products, please discuss with your pharmacist, GP or eye care specialist.
The device shall be disposed as per prevailing regulations where the devices are used.
I-DEW Soothe is supplied in a 10 ml plastic bottle.
I-Dew® - Regulated as Class 2 a CE certified Medical Devices. NO MEDICAL CLAIMS MADE.